Calendar at a Glance
- Fundraising Event CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Locust Valley, NY
- Connect Education Workshop Managing the Side Effects of Immuno-Oncology in the Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Connect Education Workshop Update on the Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
- Connect Education Workshop Highlights from the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- Connect Education Workshop Treatment Update on Liver Cancer and Managing the Costs of Care
A cancer diagnosis turns a person’s world upside down--emotionally, physically and financially. CancerCare® can help.
We provide telephone, online and face-to-face counseling, support groups, education, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. Professional oncology social workers offer personalized care, and all of our services are free of charge.
Explore our website to learn more, and call us at 800-813-HOPE (4673).